What can lidaris offer for me?
If I make laser optics or coatings
- Figure out “what went wrong” if optics get returned as “damaged” and if it can be improved
- Optimize your optics for better LIDT performance
- Track repeatability of your process over time
If I sell or distribute laser optics
- Get “typical” LIDT numbers for your optics catalogue (your clients will like it)
- Find trusted suppliers; learn who provides best optics and if it is sustainable
- Find out if LIDT can be used as your unique selling point
If I produce high power laser systems
- Learn how to specify laser damage performance for critical elements in your laser system
- Avoid bad quality optics in your laser products: check optics batches
- Get familiar with laser damage phenomena share your challenges with us
Standard order process
Tell us what samples you have and what testing you need
Get the best
Prepare your samples for handling and shipping following our notes
Get update on your measurement status, receive the invoice
Make payment. Remember it will save more than it costs
Use the results
Not sure about your order? Let’s talk
Schedule a meeting
and useful information
Testing conditionsCheck out all available laser damage testing conditions (wavelengths, pulse regimes, environments, and more).
Laser Damage infobaseCheck out a useful glossary of terms and simple explanations related to the main topics of laser damage terminology.
Online Fluence calculatorCheck out a calculator equipped with laser-related calculus that is frequently required in practice: such as laser fluence.
Downloads and docsHere you can download all information about laser damage testing available at Lidaris.
New client guideHere you will find usefull guidlines and suggestions for everyone, who is new the laser damage field.
Orders FAQFast way to find out about test samples prepration, handling, and shipping.