Equipped with laser-related calculus that is frequently required in practice such as laser fluence, gaussian spot size, LIDT scaling laws, photon unit converter, and many others.
Mobile app calculator
Find out more
For Android or Iphone
- Estimates laser peak fluence and peak power
- Scales damage threshold of dielectrics with pulse duration
- Performs conversions between popular photonic units
- Estimates spot size of focused Gaussian beams
- Calculates diffraction angles of diffraction gratings
and useful information
Online Fluence calculatorCheck out a calculator equipped with laser-related calculus that is frequently required in practice: such as laser fluence.
New client guideHere you will find usefull guidlines and suggestions for everyone, who is new the laser damage field.
Laser Damage infobaseCheck out a useful glossary of terms and simple explanations related to the main topics of laser damage terminology.
Feel free to let us know if you have any concerns. We can always help you with choosing the right solution for your specific needs.